TransCube | TCG 10
UN (United Nations) IBC Intermediate Bulk Container, approved for transport of diesel fuel under the ADR Regulations. The Transcube Global is fully bunded steel in steel (to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2). A brilliant solution for diesel and lubricants storage needs.
- 960 litre model can be transported full of diesel without the need for ADR driver training.
- Easily stacked 2 high full, 3 high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Access manhole for maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the Transcube Global full of fuel.
- Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand!) and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators.
- Ability to supply fuel for up to 3 generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Sized to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation.
- Protective galvanised framework preventing damage to tank, paintwork and decals.
|Standard Tank Fittings: 3”Fill Point : 2” Fill Point : Gauge : Pressure Vacuum Vent : Breather Vent : 1 x ¾” Pump Feed : 1 x ½” Generator Feed & Return : 4 x 1½” Sockets : 1 x ½” Socket : Inspection Manhole : Pump Bracket|
|Capacity (brim full) Litres: 990||Suspension: N/A|
|Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 218||Brake Specification: N/A|
|Dimension Length (mm): 1150||Chassis: N/A|
|Dimension Width (mm): 1150||Mudguards: N/A|
|Dimension Height (mm): 1320||Jockey Wheel: N/A|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm) Opening Size: To suit standard Pump Kit||Lighting: N/A|
|Bund Material (thickness): S235 (3mm)||Coupling Specification: N/A|
|Inner Tank Material (thickness): S235 (3mm)||Design Approvals: ADR IBC Type 31A.|
|Weight Unladen (kg): 550||Design Standards: Bunded to COP Regulations (PPG2).|
|Weight Laden (kg): 1423|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 14, 2013