TransCube | TCG 05
UN (United Nations) IBC Intermediate Bulk Container, approved for transport of diesel fuel under the ADR Regulations. The Transcube Global is fully bunded steel in steel (to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2).
- Easily stacked to reduce storage space requirements.
- Access manhole for maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the Transcube Global full of fuel.
- Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand) and feed and return connections for up to 3 Generators.
- Ability to supply fuel for 3 Generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Size to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation.
- Protective galvanised framework preventing damage to tank paintwork and decals.
|Standard Tank Fittings: 3”Fill Point : 2” Fill Point : Gauge : Pressure Vacuum Vent : Breather Vent : 1 x ¾” Pump Feed : 1 x ½” Generator Feed & Return : 4 x 1½” Sockets : 1 x ½” Socket : Inspection Manhole : Pump Bracket|
|Capacity (brim full) Litres: 515||Bund Material (thickness): S275 (3mm)|
|Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 113||Inner Tank Material (thickness): S275 (3mm)|
|Dimension Length (mm): 1150||Weight Unladen (kg): 450|
|Dimension Width (mm): 1150||Weight Laden (kg): 913*|
|Dimension Height (mm): 847||Design Approvals: UL142, UN IBC Type 31A|
|Cabinet Dimensions: To suit standard pumping equipment||Design Standards: Bunded to COP Regulations (PPG2)|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 14, 2013