TransCube | H20TCG
U.N. (United Nations) Approved IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) approved for the transport of diesel fuel under the ADR regulations. The Transcube Global is fully bunded (steel in steel) to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2).
- Easily stacked 2 high full, 3 high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
- Access manhole for maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the Transcube Global full of fuel.
- Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand!) and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators.
- Ability to supply fuel for up to 3 generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Protective galvanised framework preventing damage to tank, paintwork and decals.
|Standard Tank Fittings: 3”Fill Point : 2” Fill Point : Gauge : Pressure Vacuum Vent : Breather Vent : 1 x ¾” Pump Feed : 1 x ½” Generator Feed & Return : 4 x 1½” Sockets : 1 x ½” Socket : Inspection Manhole : Pump Bracket|
|Capacity (brim full) Litres: 2000||
Suspension: 2 close coupled rubber suspension axles (gross rating 3000kg
|Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 440||Brake Specification: 200 x 50 Auto reverse brakes|
|Dimension Length (mm): 3520||Chassis: 5mm hot dipped galvanised chassis|
|Dimension Width (mm): 1657||Wheels & Tyres: 185R14 6 ply|
|Dimension Height (mm): 1732||Mudguards: Polythene|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm) Opening Size: To suit standard Pump Kit||Jockey Wheel: 48mm adjustable telescopic serrated|
|Bund Material (thickness): S235 (3mm)||Lighting: Full EU lighting wired to a 7 pin plug to ISO standard|
|Inner Tank Material (thickness): S235 (3mm)||Coupling Specification: Knott KFG30 ball or eye coupling as required|
|Weight Unladen (kg): 1117||Design Approvals: ADR IBC Type 31A|
|Weight Laden (kg): 2917*||Design Standards: Bunded to COP Regulations (PPG2)|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: September 9, 2013