A static bunded fuel storage tank built to a standard of BS799 Part 5. The Envirobulka Global is fully bunded (steel tank enclosed in steel outer bund) to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines) requirements for fuel storage mount to a heavy duty Skid base frame.
- Robust steel in steel construction ensures security, whilst 110% weatherproof bund complies with environmental requirements for fuel storage.
- Pump, nozzle, hoses and generator feed & return connections are all housed within secure, lockable bund compartment. Feed and return hoses can be fed through letterbox enabling generator to be run whilst connections are kept secure in compartment – helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- Inspection Covers providing quick, easy access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forklift pockets for ease of handling and relocation of tank when empty.
- X2 heavy duty skid channels with chain eyes for dragging when empty and smooth ground surface.
- All outlets are top mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel.
- Anti-siphon valve fitted to help prevent fuel theft.
|Standard Tank Fittings: 2” offset filler c/w ball valve : 1” Pump suction pipe c/w 1” ball valve, foot valve and strainer : x1 ½” Feed and x1 ½” Return : 2” tanks and Bund Vent : Tank Clock Gauge : Battery bund alarm.|
|Capacity (Ltrs): 10,000||Capacity (Gallons): 2250|
|Dimensions Length (mm): 3000||Weight Empty (Approx Kg): 3200|
|Dimensions Width (mm): 2300||Weight Full (Approx Kg): 12,200|
|Dimensions Height (mm): 2600|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: September 26, 2013