- Robust steel in steel construction ensures security, whilst 110% weatherproof bund complies with environmental requirements for fuel storage.
- Pump, nozzle, hoses and generator feed & return connections are all housed within secure, lockable bund compartment. Feed and return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst connections are kept secure in compartment – helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- Manhole providing access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forklift access for ease of handling while empty and relocation of tank.
- All outlets are top mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid in the bund.
- Optional anti-siphon valve available for extra environmental protection. Part No. V090.
- 3-Point locking mechanism for additional security.
- Cabinet Drip Tray with galvanised H/D tread mesh.
- Bund sensor to detect fluid in bund.
|Standard Tank Fittings : 2” Fill Point : 2” Vent : Sight Glass : Contents Gauge : 1” Pump Feed : Extra 2” Fill Point : 2 x ½” Generator Feed & Return Ports : 2 Spare 1¼” Ports for additional equipment : Bund Drain Pipe : Bund Alarm|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm) Opening Size: W: 850 x H: 1700 x D: 580||Bund Material (thickness): S235JR (3mm)|
|Capacity (brim full) Litres: 5300||Inner Tank Material (thickness): S235JR (3mm)|
|Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 1200||Weight Empty (Approx kg): 1430|
|Dimension Length (mm): 3000||Weight Laden (Approx kg): 5885*|
|Dimension Width (mm): 1200||Design Standards: BS799 & PPG2|
|Dimension Height (mm): 2475|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 10, 2013