Transtainer | TTS400
- 110% bunded fuel storage container to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines) Regulations.
- Manufactured to BS799 Part 5 – Construction of Above Ground Oil Storage.
- CSC plated – made to Convention for Safe Container Standard.
- Standard 10’, 20’ or 40’ ISO container frame specifications for economical logistics (transport empty only).
- Corner twist locks top and bottom for ease of handling.
- Can be stacked 6 high full of fuel, reducing transport and storage space requirements and when on location.
- Pump, valves, outlets and fittings are all housed within the lockable cabinet which is fitted with a spill catchment sump.
- Outlets are all top mounted to help prevent fuel leakage.
- For additional security, hoses can be fed through any of the 4 letterboxes enabling doors to be kept locked whilst in use.
- Quality contents and bund gauges.
- Fast fill fuel connection c/w overfill prevention device.
- For ease of access to container roof, a ladder and lockable hatch is mounted inside the cabinet.
- Inner tank can be accessed via manholes for maintenance and inspection.
- Fitted with the diesel pump option, this unit can serve as a self-sufficient fuel station.
- Option for up to 4 sets of feed & return connections plus pump/auxiliary equipment feed.
- Option to have fuel returning to opposite end of tank via a cooling weir (especially beneficial for generators operating in hot
|Standard Tank Fittings: 3” offset fill: 1 x 11/2” Pump Feed 4 sets x 2” Feed & Return Ports: Tank Gauge: Bund Gauge: 2 x bolted top manholes: Tank Vent open to bund|
|Capacity (Ltrs): 60900||Inner Tank: 6mm (S355)|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H: 12192 x 2438 x 2896||Bund: 4mm|
|Weight Empty (Approx Kg): 12290||Design Approval (Frame): ISO 668:1995 CSC plated|
|Weight Full (Approx Kg): 63446||Design Standard: COP Regulations (PPG2) BS799 part 5 Type J, Test pressure 6.3 psi (45KPA)|
|Cabinet Size (mm): W=2200 / D=600 / H=2100||Environmental standard: COP Regulations (PPG2)|
*Конвенция, г. Женева, 2 декабря 1972 года “МЕЖДУНАРОДНАЯ КОНВЕНЦИЯ ПО БЕЗОПАСНЫМ КОНТЕЙНЕРАМ (КБК)”
**Удельный вес дизельного топлива для этого вычисления равен 0,9 .
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 10, 2013