Контейнерная АЗС – Transtainer | TTS100
- 110% bunded fuel storage container to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines) Regulations.
- CSC plated – made to Convention for Safe Container Standard.
- Corner twist locks top and bottom for ease of handling.
- Can be stacked 3 high full of fuel, reducing storage space requirements and when on location.
- Pump, valves, outlets and fittings are all housed within the lockable cabinet which is fitted with a spill catchment sump.
- Can be stacked 6 high full of fuel, reducing storage space requirements and when on location.
- Outlets are all top mounted to help prevent fuel leakage with optional bottom Outlets.
- For additional security, hoses can be fed through any of the 4 letterboxes enabling doors to be kept locked whilst in use.
- Quality contents and bund gauges.
- Fast fill fuel connection in cabinet with optional overfill prevention device.
- Access ladder to operating platform for top filling and maintenance operations on both sides with kick plates
- Inner tank can be accessed via manholes for maintenance and inspection.
- Option for up to 4 sets of feed & return connections plus pump/auxiliary equipment feed.
- Marine specification paint and application Ral 9001 White
|Standard Tank Fittings: 3” offset fill: 3” suction: 1 x 11/2” Pump Feed: 4 sets x 1” Feed & Return Pipes: Tank Dip stick: Battery Bund Alarm: 2 x bolted top manholes: Tank Vent open to bund: 2” vent pipe. No Overfill Valve fitted.|
|Capacity (Ltrs): 9590||Inner Tank: 6mm (S235)|
|Capacity (Gal): 5940||Bund: 4mm (S235)|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H: 2991 x 2438 x 2896 (20’x 8’ x 9’5”)||Environmental standard: COP Regulations (PPG2)|
|Weight Empty (Approx. Kg): 4900 (10780 lbs)||Design Approval (Frame): ISO 668:1995 CSC plated|
|Weight Full (Approx. Kg): 14500 (31900 lbs)||Design Standard: COP Regulations (PPG2) BS799 part 5 Type J, Test pressure 6.3 psi (45KPA))|
|Cabinet Size approx. (mm): W=2150 / D=750 / H=1150|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 10, 2013