TransCube | TCG 50
- 110% enclosed steel weatherproof bund for safe storage of fuel in compliance with PPG2 Regulations.
- Galvanised framework, protecting tank, paintwork and decals (full corner posts on 66TCD).
- Lifting eyes for empty only handling.
- Four way forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling full of fuel around the yard or site.
- Stackable, 2 high full and 3 high empty, reducing space required for storage and on transportation. Transport empty only ADR – Europe.
- Sized to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation.
- All fill ports and fittings housed within the secondary containment area.
- Built to BS799 Part 5.
- Secure lockable access to house pumps.
- Access manhole for maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Feed & return connections to supply fuel for 3 Generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
|Standard Tank Fittings: 3”Fill Point : 2” Fill Point : Gauge : Pressure Vacuum Vent : Breather Vent : 1 x ¾” Pump Feed : 1 x ½” Generator Feed & Return : 4 x 1½” Sockets : 1 x ½” Socket : Inspection Manhole : Pump Bracket|
|Capacity (brim full) Litres: 4500||Bund Material (thickness): S235 (3mm)|
|Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 1000||Inner Tank Material (thickness): S235 (3mm)|
|Dimension Length (mm): 2300||Weight Empty (kg): 1680|
|Dimension Width (mm): 2300||Weight Full (kg): 6180*|
|Dimension Height (mm): 1320||Design Standards: Bunded to COP Regulations (PPG2) & BS799 Part 5|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm) Opening Size: To suit standard Pump Kit||Tank designed to contain: Diesel/Lubricants|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 15, 2013