TransCube | TCG 30
UN (United Nations) IBC Intermediate Bulk Container, approved for transport of diesel fuel under the ADR Regulations. The Transcube Global is fully bunded steel in steel (to ensure environmental compliance with Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2).
- Easily stacked 2 high full, 3 high empty to reduce storage space requirements
- Access manhole for maintenance and inspection of inner tank.
- Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the Transcube Global full of fuel.
- Secure lockable access hatch to house pumps (electric and hand!) and feed and return connections for up to 3 generators.
- Ability to supply fuel for up to 3 generators and refuel plant machinery all at the same time.
- Sized to stack inside shipping containers and across truck beds providing economical transportation.
- Protective galvanised framework preventing damage to tank, paintwork and decals.
|Standard Tank Fittings: 3” BSP Fill Pipe: 2” BSP Fill Point : Gauge : Pressure Vacuum Vent : Breather Vent : 1 x ¾” Pump Feed : 1 x ½” Generator Feed & Return : 4 x 1 1/4” Spare Sockets : 1 x ½” Socket : Inspection Manhole : Pump Bracket :|
|Capacity (brim full) Litres: 3000||Bund Material (thickness): S235 (3mm)|
|Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 660||Inner Tank Material (thickness): S235 (3mm)|
|Dimension Length (mm): 2300||Weight Unladen (kg): 991|
|Dimension Width (mm): 1550||Weight Laden (kg): 3691*|
|Dimension Height (mm): 1320||Design Approvals: UL142, UN IBC Type 31A|
|Cabinet Dimensions: To suit standard pumping equipment||
Design Standards: Bunded to COP Regulations (PPG2)
Tank designed to contain: Diesel/Lubricants
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: June 9, 2014