Envirobulka static, 110% bunded fuel tank, built to BS799 Part 5 & to comply with PPG2 Regulations.
- 110% bunded fuel storage tank to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines) Regulations.
- Manufactured to BS799 Part 5 – Specification for Oil Storage Tanks.
- Steel tank enclosed in steel, weatherproof outer bund – robust, durable product providing secure storage.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forkliftable base for ease of handling and relocation of tank (empty only).
- Secure, lockable bund compartment houses pump, nozzle, hoses and feed & return connections. Feed & return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst compartment locked – helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- All outlets are mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- Manhole provides access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
|Standard Specification for 27EB|
|Standard Tank Fittings: 2” Vent : 2” Fill Point : 3” Auxiliary Fill Point : 1 x ½” Generator Feed : 2 x ½” Return Ports : ½” Breather Vent : 1” Pump Feed : Gauge : 2 x 1¼” Ports for additional equipment|
|Capacity (brim full) Litres: 2700||Bund Material (thickness): S275JR (3mm)|
|Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 600||Inner Tank Material (thickness): S275JR (3mm)|
|Dimension Length (mm): 2345||Weight Unladen (kg): 865|
|Dimension Width (mm): 1420||Weight Laden (kg): 3268*|
|Dimension Height (mm): 1535||Design Standards: BS799 & PPG2|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm) Opening Size: Width 850 x Height 410 : Depth 450|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 10, 2013