A static bunded fuel storage tank built to a standard of BS799 Part 5. The Envirobulka is fully bunded (steel tank enclosed in steel outer bund) to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines) requirements for fuel storage.
- Robust steel in steel construction ensures security, whilst 110% weatherproof bund complies with environmental requirements for fuel storage.
- Pump, nozzle, hoses and generator feed & return connections are all housed within secure, lockable bund compartment. Feed and return hoses can be fed through letterbox enabling generator to be run whilst connections are kept secure in compartment – helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- Manhole providing access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forkliftable base for ease of handling and relocation of tank (empty only).
- All outlets are top mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid in the bund.
- Optional anti-siphon valve available for extra environmental protection. Part No. V090.
- 3-Point locking mechanism with unique “anti levering” design on cabinet door for extra security.
- Cabinet drip tray with galvanised H/D mesh.
- Storage shelves fitted within the cabinet*.
|Standard Tank Fittings – Offset 2” hard connect fill point complete with locking valve : 2” vent : sight glass : contents gauge : 1” pump feed : 2 x ½” generator feed and return ports : bund drain pipe : bund alarm. Spare Ports – 2 x 3” : 2 x 2” : 2 x 1½” : 1 x ½” for additional fittings as required.|
|Capacity Litres: 9000||Bund Material: S355 (4mm)|
|Capacity Gallons: 2000||Weight Empty: 2750|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H: 2700 x 2300 x 2560||Weight Full: 10850*|
|Tank Material: S355 (4mm)||Design Standards: BS799 and PPG2|
|Cabinet Depth: 680mm|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 10, 2013