- 110% bunded fuel storage tank to comply with PPG2 (Pollution Prevention Guidelines) Regulations.
- Manufactured to BS799 Part 5 – Specification for Oil Storage Tanks.
- Steel tank enclosed in steel, weatherproof outer bund – robust, durable product providing secure storage.
- Fitted with lifting eyes and forkliftable base for ease of handling and relocation of tank (empty only).
- Secure, lockable bund compartment houses pump, nozzle, hoses and feed & return connections. Feed & return hoses can be fed through openings enabling generator to be run whilst compartment locked – helps to prevent theft and vandalism.
- All outlets are mounted above fuel level helping prevent weepage of fuel. Suction pipe to help remove any fluid from the bund.
- Manhole provides access to inner tank for maintenance and inspection.
|Standard Specification for EB1000|
|Standard Tank Fittings: 2 x ½” Generator Feed & Return Port : 3” Vent : 2” Sight Glass : 3” Fill : 2 x 1¼” Spare Ports : Gauge : 1” Pump Feed : 2” Spare Fill Port|
|Capacity (brim full) Litres: 4200||Bund Material (thickness): S235JR (3mm)|
|Capacity (brim full) Gallons: 943||Inner Tank Material (thickness): S235JR (3mm)|
|Dimension Length (mm): 3100||Weight Unladen (kg): 1030|
|Dimension Width (mm): 1200||Weight Laden (kg): 5080*|
|Dimension Height (mm): 2030||Design Standards: BS799 & PPG2|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm) Opening Size: Width 850 x Height 410 : Depth 475|
|* Specific gravity of diesel taken as 0.9 for this calculation.||Tank is not approved for the carriage of diesel and may only be transported empty.|
GlobalTCG reserves the right to change specification without notice. Last revision: November 10, 2013